This tutorial provides instructions on how to create a student account and make a booking for your child on our website. To create a student account our website requires that each user has its own unique email address. If you already have a student account with your email attached, you cannot use that email address for your child’s account.
If you have a valid email address that is not currently being used, follow the instructions below to create a user account for your child.
- On the Yoga Mandir home page, click on the LOGIN/REGISTER menu link.
- Click on CREATE NEW ACCOUNT tab.
- Enter your child’s details using the following as a guide.
- Username: This is the username that you use to log into the site and make a booking for your child. It should be something you can remember easily. Ideally just enter your child’s first and second names eg: Alan Goode
- E-mail address: This will need to be a valid email address as confirmation emails will be sent to this address. Please remember our system will not allow you to use an email address that is already in use.
- Phone: Please provide your name as the parent/guardian and your preferred contact number.
- Occupation: Student
- Date of Birth: Please fill this in so that we have an idea of your child’s age
- Fill in the other fields as required.
- Click on the CREATE NEW ACCOUNT button.
- To view your account at any time, click on MY ACCOUNT from the main menu or go to www.yogamandir.com.au/user and login with your username and password.
To make a booking for your child.
- On the Yoga Mandir home page, click on the LOGIN/REGISTER menu link and log in as your child, then return to the home page.
- Click on the hyperlink CHILDREN/YOUNG ADULTS.
- Click on CHILDREN’S YOGA CLASSES and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the booking buttons
- Select the appropriate class/program for your child based on their age eg: 5-10 and 11-14 years and click BOOK NOW.
- Go to your CART, the hyperlink can be found at the top of the page
- Follow the steps to make your payment and finalise your booking
If you have your own user account but do not have a second email address, follow the instructions below to make a booking for your child and the office will create a user account for your child.
- Log on to your own account and make a booking for your child under your name
- Send an email to the office notifying us that you have made this booking and provide us with the following details, so that we can create a user account without an email address.
- Child’s full name
- Date of birth
- Any illness (eg: asthma) or injuries that the teacher needs to know about
- Your contact details: full name, address, phone contact and email contact.