With Alan Goode. Senior Iyengar Yoga Teacher
Join us for a week of yoga, hiking, kayaking, bird watching, snorkeling and friendship.
FEBRUARY 25 TO MARCH 2, 2022
$4,200.00 per person
WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED AND ALTHOUGH WE ARE UNABLE TO EXTEND AT THIS TIME WE ARE EXPLORING ADDITIONAL ADVENTURES!
Adventure Retreats bring us together around our shared love of yoga in a unique and remarkable setting. We build connection and strengthen community as we practice together, stay together and eat together. We have witnessed the world shake in uncertainty around us and we feel the ever increasing pace of change. Adventure Retreats offer an opportunity to step outside of our lives, explore our beautiful country and practice under the guidance of Senior teacher Alan Goode in a small group setting.
- $500 Deposit is non refundable as we book on the same basis. Your deposit is due by 1 June 2021
- Full payment is due by 1 August 2021
- This adventure will book out, you are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment as numbers are limited to only 16 participants.
- As per the islands policies a travel credit will be given to the group in the event of a covid outbreak and we will reschedule for a later date.
- Return flights from Sydney to Lord Howe Island
- Airport transfers on Lord Howe
- Twin share self contained bungalows set in lush tropical gardens
- Daily cafe breakfast
- Bike hire for your whole stay
- A diverse and innovative daily yoga program suitable for all levels of student
- Nightly transfers to any of the islands fabulous restaurants
For more information follow this link to the North Perth Yoga Room website.