- Is your child a keen student of yoga and aged 5-10?
- Is your child interested in starting yoga and aged 5-10?
- Would your child aged 5-10 like to re-commence yoga after a break?
If you answered yes to any of these, the holiday program may be for your child.
During the holiday between Term 1 and Term 2 we are piloting a holiday yoga program for children who want to spend their holidays learning and practicing yoga together with likeminded children.
The activities we offer may include:
- Learning new yoga poses
- Practicing learnt yoga poses and sequences
- Introduction to pranayama (breath control)
- Reading uplifting stories
- Collaborative decision making and shared leadership for games, play and creative projects
- Eating a healthy shared morning tea.
Click here for further information on our Children's Holiday Program