Our Neck & Shoulder Workshop is scheduled for the weekend of the 15-17 February 2019 and looks into ways to practice to alleviate the stress and strain that accumulate in the neck and shoulders, as well as to develop the skills necessary to adjust practice.
Key elements to the program include:
- Practice that develops discernment. Differentiating experience
- Understanding the relationship between thought and pain
- Cultivation of dispassion and clarity in observation
- Developing feedback systems that assist student to gauge their limits
- The application of Iyengar methodology in working with injuries
- Developing a range of practice modifications so that students work to their own capacity.
Saturday 11:15–1:45pm & 4:00–6:00pm
Sunday 8:00–10:30am & 2:00–4:00pm
Follow this link for: details and booking