- Is your child a keen student of yoga and aged 5-10?
- Is your child interested in starting yoga and aged 5-10?
- Would your child aged 5-10 like to re-commence yoga after a break?
If you answered yes to any of these, the holiday program may be for your child.
During the holiday between Term 1 and Term 2 we are piloting a holiday yoga program for children who want to spend their holidays learning and practicing yoga together with likeminded children.
The activities we offer may include:
- Learning new yoga poses
- Practicing learnt yoga poses and sequences
- Introduction to pranayama (breath control)
- Reading uplifting stories
- Collaborative decision making and shared leadership for games, play and creative projects
- Eating a healthy shared morning tea.
- 9:30am – 11:00 am Wednesday 17 April, Thursday 18 and Friday 19 April 2019 $60
- 9:30am – 11:00 am Wednesday 24 April, Thursday 25 April and Friday 26 April 2019 $60
- 9:30am – 11:00 am Wednesday 17 - Friday 19 April & Wednesday 24 - Friday 26 April 2019 $100
Caroline Plunkett, who currently teaches our 5-10 year old children's class will be leading this holiday program. To find out more about Caroline click here.
Our teachers are minimum 3 years trained certified Iyengar Yoga teachers. They participate in ongoing teacher development, and have extensive experience as practitioners of Yoga.
Our team have all received Working with Vulnerable People Clearance.
Number of students
We offer the holiday program with a minimum of 5 students and maximum of approximately 10 students per week.
Children’s classes are not suitable for children with significant medical conditions or injuries, however Iyengar yoga can be excellent for students of all abilities and we are able to offer private assessments.
If you have questions, please contact the Institute by emailing email@example.com.
For instructions on how to create a user account for your child follow this link.
To make a booking, log in under your child's user account and click on one of the booking buttons below.
Go to your cart to finalise your payment.